List of participantsback to list
Nieman Raadgevende Ingenieurs BV
Nieman Raadgevende Ingenieurs BV is a consultancy company in the building industry. The company has 5 locations spread over the Netherlands.
Main activities are building physics and techniques, calculation of installations, fire safety engineering and a wide experience in sustainable building, both new and retrofit.
1. Knowledge of Dutch building practice (technique, energy-concepts, hvac-installations) and building legislation (especially building code -Bouwbesluit-). Our knowledge is both ‘hands-on’, with a practical approach, but also theoretically well-based.
2. Full-service building(physics)consultant; experienced in modellering, excellence in fire safety engineering and wide experience on sustainable building.
We are looking for:
1. Solutions for sustainable building: materials, components, systems.
2. Foreign building consultants to share our experience
3. Oppurtunities to use our skills abroad.
back to list
Consultancy in building physics, sustainable building, dutch building legislation and fire safety engineering.
What we offer:
We offer knowledge of Dutch building practice, energy concepts, hvac installations, building legislation. Our knowledge is both hands-on, with a practical approach, but also theoretically well-based.
We are a full service building consultant and we have excellent knowledge of fire safety engineering and a wide experience on sustainable construction.
We also offer assistance in bringing foreign products (in the field of sustainable construction) to the dutch building market.
What we are looking for:
We are always looking for new solutions for sustainable construction like materials, components and systems.
Cooperation with foreign consultants in the construction sector, to share experience and to ure our skills abroad.
Researchers with interest in a Dutch connection.
Producers and agents of materials and components (hvac, heatpumps, e.g.)
- Sustainable building
- ] air conditioning systems
- ] heating systems
- ] energy saving devices
- ] building structures
- ] ventilation
- ] modular & prefabricated buildings
- Systems and equipments using energy from alternative souces
- Professional services
- ] sustainability consultancy
- ] trade associations
- Technology & business cooperation
- Engineering and construction services
- Market access
- Legal advice and IPR
Mr Ir. Harm Valk