List of participantsback to list
Unit 5 Mendip Bus Park, Mendip Rd
We cover a broad spectrum of industries and uses, due to the versatility of Sealwise WCB.
We deal with manufacturers/distributors of kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms, toilet cubicles, washrooms, dental and veterinary surgeries, the NHS in general - including furniture and infection control officers - as well as school furniture suppliers, prisons & dormitories in general.
Sealwise WCB is 100% waterproof - and ideal where you might experience steam, water or flood damage. It's strong, easy to clean & fit, eco-friendly, being made from recycled material and is recyclable after use - unlike MDF and MDC and is therefore significant in respect of government contracts, where eco-relevance is crucial. to winning tenders. Sealwise WCB IS anti-bacterial and is therefore very significant in fighting bacteria such as MRSA, C. difficule, E- Coli and many other bacterial infections.
What we've said above touches but the tip of an iceberg of opportunities. Come and talk to us.
back to list
NEW --100% waterproof, recycled, eco-friendly sheet material for the construction industry, cabinet manufacture, NHS and all flood scenarios, Sealwise WCB (Waterproof Construction Board)
What we offer:
To work with an innovative company, Sealwise Ltd, buliding the brand name and developing market share.
1. Extensive expertise in cabinet manufacture
2. A new material, developed over 4 years, extremely versatile, with unique cost-reducing qualities.
3. Appropriate for medical & dental markets & for use in both domestic & commercial scenarios, especially where humidity or damp causes problems. Ideal for hospitals, shower cubilcles, kitchens, wall cladding & dentists (decontamination rooms & surgeries) & for flood risk areas, where it will reduce significantly reduce replacement costs
4. Less expensive than solid laminates/stainless steel & competes well with laminated sheets. Lasts as long as Stainless steel, but it's simple to work with & manufacture. No special tools being required.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for hungry and creative companies to distribute/purchase Sealwise WCB throughout the world. We want to work with people who desire to be part of a revolution, which has already started in the UK building industry. Sealwise WCB has been compared by some industry experts as similar to the introduction of uPVC windows back in the 70's and 80's. We want people involved who appreciate the opportunity & have the vision to help us make it happen. We want architects & project managers to use Sealwise WCB in their designs and projects, maximising its use around the world, be it in high humidity countries where wood products rot or warp or the UK with 800,000 homes being at risk of flood by 2030 or perhaps Australia or US with their requirement for outside BBQs and other applications
- Sustainable building
- ] energy saving devices
- ] building structures
- ] modular & prefabricated buildings
- Building materials
- ] recycled materials
- ] flooring, wall & ceiling finishes
- Water Management & efficiency
- External Works
- ] Living roofs & walls
- ] outdoor fittings
- ] street furniture & signage
- Professional services
- ] architectural & design services
- ] planning services
- ] sustainability consultancy
- ] trade associations
- ] education, research & consultancy
- ] Others activities
- Technology & business cooperation
- Joint venture
- Sales and service partner
- Research Cooperation
- EU research projects
- National and regional research programmes
- Private research
- Financing & Funding
- Funding EU / National programmes
- German financing support (e.g. Business Angels)
- International financing support
- Public Procurement
- Market access
Mr Mr Paul Huggins
Mr Mr Charles O'Donoghue
Head of Marketing