Comfort and energy monitoring - Dynamic simulation modelling
What we offer:
1. What is your area of expertise or know how?
We master dynamic simulation modelling in order to enhance energy consumption and comfort of building users for energy conception
2. What type of product or service is being offered?
The way to actually monitor the comfort inside the building and report about it. We need sensors that goes much further than energy use or classic ventilation regulators.
3. What can it be used for?
To improve employees satisfaction within a building.
4. What are the main advantages of your solutions over other solutions? (Faster, cheaper, easier to install and/or maintain, etc.)
It's much more complex than traditional systems and addresses building specific parameters (thermal inerty, air flows).
What we are looking for:
Product needed: Low energy powered wireless monitoring tool
This means we need:
- calibrated sensors (temperature, humidification, air, internal and external lighting)
- zigbee (or other wireless low energy consumption) communicating platforms
- relays platforms
This have to be linked to a server and the data have to be easily exportable for calculations.
2. We also look for partnership with architects - engineering companies in order to improve the energy and comfort conception of their buildings through the use of dynamic simulation tools. It would be good to share our national best practices too.
- Sustainable building
- ] energy saving devices
- ] smart meters
- Professional services
- ] architectural & design services
- ] sustainability consultancy
- Technology & business cooperation
- Technical cooperation
- License agreement
- Joint venture
- Research Cooperation
- EU research projects
- National and regional research programmes
- Financing & Funding
- Funding EU / National programmes