Pérez del Toro, 16
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
TELYCAN is a group of business located in the Canary Islands (Spain) and founded en 1989. We are focused on the development and integration of systems based on Information and Communications Technology (ICT).
Its mission is to provide customers with value-added solutions to improve and optimize the performance of the structures of their businesses, through technological innovation in communications. The main sectors ICTs related to our mission are:
• Radio Systems - transmission of voice signals and data on different platforms: PMR, TETRA, RoIP, GPRS, UMTS/3G.
• Telematic Systems: IT infrastructure, networking devices, application servers, IT security, firewalls, backups, Wimax and Wi-Fi, Hotspots, PBX and telephony VoIP.
• Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) is a fleet management system based on GPS units and software devices in web environment (road transport, taxis, logistics, etc.), as well as personnel (police, security guards, fire-fighters, dispatchers).
• Communications Control Center: provides solutions for comprehensive multi-agency and multi-function Computer Aided Dispatch, allowing different configurations according to the operational requirements of various services.
• Electronic Security Systems: CCTV and IP Video networks, Access Control, Security Management, License Plate Recognition (LPR), Intrusion Control, etc.