HEALTHY AND ACCESSIBLE BUILDING
What we offer:
1. What is your area of expertise or know how?
Healthy and accessible architecture
2. What type of product or service is being offered?
Architecture Consulting based on:
• Differentiation through ARCHITECTURE, written in block capitals, Healthy, Accessible and Adaptable
• Health risk factor studios and improvement projects
• Accessibility studios and improvement projects
• Energetic efficiency studios and improvement projects
• Educational/making aware/differentiation
• New touristic healthy complexes targeted on persons affected by weird sickness as multiple chemical sensibility and/or electro sensibility or microwaves syndrome.
• New touristic adapted buildings focused on extreme tall and/or fat persons, vacation packages including new food habit educational workshops
3. What can it be used for?
Urban design, buildings design, construction, building renovations, efficiency energy, EMF outer screening, space comfort conditions improvement, etc.
4. What are the main advantages of your solutions over other solutions?
Our services are innovative, close and challenging. As cheap or expensive as traditional solutions, faster and easier to build (using prefabricated solutions), cheaper to maintain, energy savings and therefore economic savings, CO2 reduction, environment commitment lifestyle, etc.
What we are looking for:
Please replace this text with a short description (200 - 800 characters) of the partner you are looking for. Your description should answer the following questions.
If you are looking for a particular product or service:
1. What are you looking for?
2. What will the product or service be used for?
If you are looking for customers:
1. What type of customer (industry, distributor, research, etc.)?
• Heath and accessibility committed Investors/partners (joint ventures)
• Touristic building owners
• Public administrations
• Private and public residential complex developers
• Private dwellings Auto-Developer
• Worried citizen about houses comfort and efficiency as well as family health
2. Which industry sector?
Public sector; town halls, province councils, regional and national governments
Construction sector: private developers
- Sustainable building
- ] modular & prefabricated buildings
- Building materials
- ] natural materials
- ] recycled materials
- Water Management & efficiency
- ] flood management
- ] waste water treatment
- ] piping / sewerage system / water supply system
- ] rainwater harvesting
- ] sustainable urban drainage systems
- ] water recycling
- ] sanitary appliances & fittings
- Systems and equipments using energy from alternative souces
- ] Solar panels
- ] biomass / biogas
- ] Heat pumps
- ] wind turbines
- External Works
- ] Living roofs & walls
- ] Hard & soft landscaping
- ] External lighting
- ] outdoor fittings
- ] street furniture & signage
- Professional services
- ] architectural & design services
- ] planning services
- ] sustainability consultancy
- ] trade associations
- ] education, research & consultancy
- Technology & business cooperation
- Technical cooperation
- Engineering and construction services
- Joint venture
- Research Cooperation
- National and regional research programmes
- Financing & Funding
- Funding EU / National programmes