Prefab modular passive buildings and cladding elements
What we offer:
The conception and optimization of energy-efficient buildings made of ecological materials ir our area of expertise. Based on this expertise, we are developing a new product.
This product is a basic module, being the starting point of any small to medium-size building. This module is repeated and cladded where needed.
This can be used for houses, multi-residential buildings, schools, offices, and multi-modular buildings up to 4 storeys.
takes all the advantages of the prefabrication : quality control, minimization of site operation (time and quality), cost reduction due to repetability, strong knowledge of the product and details by all the people involved in the process.
What we are looking for:
If you are looking for a particular product or service:
1. We are looking for
- partners to continue developing the product. This can be in all the areas of a standard ecological buildings, with the aim of standardization of the products to integrate the modules.
- similar developments in other countries to build synergies.
2. The aim is to develop a main contractor activity.
If you are looking for customers:
1. The customers will be
- real estate developers
- universities for students housings
- administrations : schools, offices etc
2. The industry sector will be the real estate (buildings, offices, housings, schools, etc)
- Sustainable building
- ] heating systems
- ] energy saving devices
- ] lighting
- ] building structures
- ] ventilation
- ] modular & prefabricated buildings
- ] smart meters
- Building materials
- ] natural materials
- ] recycled materials
- ] flooring, wall & ceiling finishes
- Water Management & efficiency
- ] waste water treatment
- ] rainwater harvesting
- ] water recycling
- ] sanitary appliances & fittings
- Technology & business cooperation
- Technical cooperation
- License agreement
- Research Cooperation
- EU research projects
- National and regional research programmes
- Financing & Funding
- Funding EU / National programmes
- International financing support