Geothermal Bore hole pipe spacer (GeoClip)
What we offer:
GBT(Europe) are exclusive distributor for the novel GeoClip pipe spacer, designed to maximise geothermal heat exchanger efficiency, allowing installers to produce a 'Standardised' installation offering maximum thermal performance, every time.
Unlike disk or other plastic clip spacers, GeoClips keep the Geothermal Heat Exchanger (GHEx) Loop pipes and (tremie) grout pipe as a compact unit throughout installation; this minimises pipe contact with the bore hole wall, making installation easier. GeoClips also ensure that the grout pipe actually reaches the bottom of the bore hole; 'Bottom - Up' grouting is 'Best Practice', helping to eliminate thermal voids.
GeoClips are the only spacer that can reliably place the GHEx pipes in proximity to the bore hole wall, for maximum performance.
What we are looking for:
* Ground Source Heat Pump (GSHP) System Designers, wishing to specify GeoClips to minimise system design costs and maximise System thermal performance.
* Geothermal bore hole installers (Bore hole Drillers), wishing to use GeoClips to standardise their Geothermal installations and reduce installation costs.
We offer full technical support, including training and on-site support, if required.
* GSHP Drilling equipment suppliers, to act as local stock holders and Distributors for GeoClips, within their local territories.
* Any person(s) with good technical knowledge of their local Ground Source Heat Pump market / Geothermal drilling techniques, interested in acting as Distributor for GeoClips, to their local territory.
- Technology & business cooperation
- Engineering and construction services