List of participantsback to list
Via Salaria km 29,300
The Institute for Technologies Applied to Cultural Heritage, is a public research body under the authority of the Department of Cultural Heritage of the National Research Council.Activities carried out concern definition, and transfer of methods and technologies for the study, enhancement and enjoyment of Cultural Heritage.
Main sectors of research are:
•Integrated sustainable methodologies for the study, analysis, preservation and valorisation of the built heritage
Integrated diagnostic analysis to support decision making for restoration projects.
•GIS geophysical methods for characterising archaeological sites and artefacts of historical interest;
•Virtual reconstruction of the archaeological landscape using integrated multidisciplinary methods;
•Multidisciplinary research for the cataloguing, characterisation, analysis and study of archaeological materials;
•Integrated methodologies for the study, analysis, preservation and valorisation of the built heritage
back to list
SUSTAINABLE INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGIES FOR DOCUMENTATION AND CONSERVATION OF THE BUILT HERITAGE
What we offer:
BH Lab offers its specific multidisciplinary knowhow acquired over a period of 20 years for the management of the diagnostic, fact-finding and design process aimed at conserving the architectural heritage by means of efficient solutions favoring technology transfer and innovative and eco-sustainable methods.
In support of this process, the laboratory has developed:
• integrated diagnostic analysis systems having a low impact on the monument and the environment;
• technologies and tools for technological adaptation, upgrading and energy efficiency and the use of renewable resources for the built heritage;
• a multicriteria analysis application tool for selecting technological solutions for the restoration of buildings of substantial historical and artistic importance
What we are looking for:
The Laboratory is interested in activating scientific and technical cooperation by means of partnership, consortia and associations, collaboration among institutions, entrepreneurs and local actors in order to boost knowledge, skills and innovative capacities in the processes of conserving and upgrading the built heritage.
Tasks to be performed by the partner sought:
Development and enhancement of decision-making support systems. Developers of innovative sustainable technologies for energy saving and renewable energy (industry, academic or research organisation). Cooperation for implementation of web based 3D GIS for smart data integration in the ‘sustainable restoration’ process.
- Sustainable building
- Systems and equipments using energy from alternative souces
- ] Solar panels
- ] biomass / biogas
- Professional services
- ] sustainability consultancy
- Technology & business cooperation
- Research Cooperation
- EU research projects
- National and regional research programmes
- Private research
- Financing & Funding
- Funding EU / National programmes
- German financing support (e.g. Business Angels)
- International financing support
Ms Arch. Elena Gigliarelli