List of participantsback to list
Established in 1960 (in Galati, Romania) as a research design institute for automation, IPA SA has kept until now its main profile: Research & Development, design and production, service and consultancy of automation and IT equipments and installations, in industry, environmental protection, services for citizen. At the present time, IPA is a integrally private company, which has implemented and maintains a quality system standards.
back to list
Stirling engine based on renewable energy sources for the isolated residential consumers
What we offer:
The instalations hat produce electricity, heat and cooling combined are called trigeneration installations. Utilizing the production of combined heating and electricity has a considerable potential to increase efficienty and to reduce emission in the environment. The micro-trigeneration technology can be implemented in small and medium sized buildings.
The benefits offered by the technology:
- minimize the impact of the Climate Change
- improve the security of your electrical supply to the site by utilising the Trigeneration unit as a stadby generator at times when the electricity grid fails
- limit the need for investment in replacement or new boiler plant by meeting the base load thermal requirements of your site with CCHP
- lower SO× emissions with the use of natural gas as a fuel
What we are looking for:
We would like to pursue technology transfer or joint R&D with micro-trigeneration, trigeneration or cogeneration partners that wish to further develop this technology.
Potential collaboration with micro trigeneration companies that want to impove existing techhnology and cooperation with manufactures to further develop this model.
- Sustainable building
- ] air conditioning systems
- ] heating systems
- ] energy saving devices
- Technology & business cooperation
- Technical cooperation
- Research Cooperation
- EU research projects
- National and regional research programmes
Mr Vasili Apostol