via bettino ricasoli 10
PASSION MADE IT HAPPEN.
The advertising agency CONAMOLE was created in Italy, in the centre of Turin, the capital of design, under its landmark, the Mole Antonelliana.
Its name is a play on words, indeed it means “with love” and it also explains how we work, with love and passion. Without these two elements, our job wouldn’t be so great. We like finding creative solutions and helping companies developing clean technologies in a clear and recognizable way using B2B and consumer.
We don’t have ready-made solutions; we’ll create them with you. We offer you our over 15 years experience and our team’s multidisciplinary capacities to create communication projects both effective and targeted.
Conamole creates well-made media campaigns and it offers you the opportunity to inform public and private firms about the economical and environmental advantages of renewable sources.
Conamole will also allow you to get your market share and, in the meanwhile, to obtain brand awareness and reliability.
The great news is that you’ll be able to succeed these aims spending one tenth of the advertising costs.
Our agency boasts high level professionals and a great reputation; we help both well- established and emerging firms. We work in different fields, including the clean tech one.
We supply corporate identity, communication campaigns, brochure, packaging design, points of sale’s equipment, fairs’ stands, web sites, web / smart phones / social networks applications, events organization and guerrilla marketing.
Business analysis, planning and managing of the communication marketing’s process:
• Marketing counselling and quantitative and qualitative marketing researches, using psycholinguistic studies if requested.
• Communication marketing strategies for companies aimed at the optimization of developing initiatives and CRM services.
• On and offline planning and strategies: planning, creating and monitoring on/off integrated communication strategies for the customer’s needs.
• Co-marketing and counselling leading to partnership projects to develop new business models.
Actions, events and products to promote in an advanced way
• Project and organisation of promotional campaigns and events (prize contests, competitions, accumulation of points, etc..) in a traditional way or via texts
• Personalised gifts and fancy goods for merchandising (trade e-consumer), institutional and highly creative gifts and fancy goods
Creation of web communication, mobile marketing and corporate publishing projects:
• Web communication projects: online and offline integrated strategies, e-commerce, corporate web sites, thematic portals;
• Study and creation of multimedia products (CD, DVD and CD card for introduction, interactive catalogues, institutional introduction, 3D animated movies, etc..)
• Web marketing: SEO/SEM, DEM (Direct e-mail marketing), Social Networking, Google ADV;
• Mobile marketing: SMS, QR Code, creation of applications and Mobile Advertising
• Corporate publishing: innovative platform to develop corporate publishing projects to create catalogues and other main communication tools (house organ, brochure, manuals, etc..);
• Unconventional communication campaigns (guerrilla marketing, viral marketing..) using on line and off line communication medias
• Create your radio: personalised radio – technology, schedule and topics – for a custom-made communication
Above the line
• Study and creation of advertising and promotional campaigns
• Selection, planning, negotiation of advertising medias (TV, press, posters, radio, etc..) and coordination
• Organisation, assistance and management of advertising and promotional campaigns and every single activity
Below the line
Actions and tools for targeted communication:
• Online and offline direct marketing campaigns • Corporate identity
• Technical-advertising printed (folders, catalogues, manuals, etc...)
• Table ads on technical magazines
• Promotional initiatives and products inside the points of sale (display stands, floor stands, operative marketing, etc...)
• Targeted publishing projects (monographs, house organs, annual reports, newsletter, etc...)
• Packaging • Audiovisual products
(institutional and companies’ videos, multimedia charts, commercials spot, etc...)
• Project and creation of exhibitions, showrooms, points of sale, set designs and display stands for conventions (mini stands that can be disassembled, roll up, totem, etc...)
Press Office, PR and Events
Services Press Office and Public Relations:
• Projects of different duration, offline and online project for a targeted and accurate communication. Institutional or promotional.
• Newsroom and press releases. Management of the relationship with newspapers, and newsrooms and production of press releases “ad hoc”
• Design, development, promotion and management of small and large events (press conference, conferences, events for the general public, etc..)